Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A couple of 'shout outs' to Chicago:

George: 'Love ya Georgie', thank you for giving me the chance to go to Chicago - if it wasn't for you I would never have made it to such an amazing place
Danielle: You're a star, I know I've found a new friend.
Annika: You were right about that manditory tearful Greyhound ride, but I felt like you were there with me for every mile and I couldn't have asked for better company.
Marianna: A great dancer and sweet company, a great guitarist too!
Meredith: It was lovely meeting you, shame we didn't get more time together.
Karyn: I hope you're fully recovered, hopefully the next time I'm in town you'll be up to full speed.
Kelly, Mira, Katy: So glad I met you all, I owe John a huge 'thank-you'. Don't think you've seen the last of me !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home